If you are obsessed with online games, obviously you might have heard about Fortnite game somewhere either from your friends or on the web. Many of you might have even played this game and are really impressed with its concept which keeps you busy with this battle royale game for hours.
No doubt, this mobile-based game can be your best choice to kill boredom and even offers lots of fun when played with friends. But do you know that you can have more fun and excitement by playing Fortnite on your Windows PC?
Of course, many of you are unfamiliar with the fact that now running mobile games on PC has become quite easier, thus giving you better gaming experience as compared to your mobile phone.
Like most of the mobile games, Fortnite is also officially available for Android and iOS devices. It means you can have this game on your PC but not directly. Some third-party software is needed which enables you to run this mobile-based game on your PC without costing you even a single penny. Isn’t it great?
Fortnite is a battle royale game where 100 players jump into the battleground with the aim to be the last man standing after destroying all enemies. The three game modes include solo, duos, and squads, you can choose as per your choice. The last player or a group will win the game.
If you want to play this game and to gain a better experience on your Windows PC, this guide will help you to learn how to install Fortnite on PC with the given step by step instructions.
But before that, we would like to tell you about third-party software which we are going to use here i.e. Android emulator.
Android emulator is nothing but an intermediate that let your PC to accept Android apps so that you can run these apps on your system without any hassle. There are plenty of Android emulators out there to help you in this regard. These include BlueStacks, Nox App Player, MEmu App player, LDplayer and many more.
Steps To Get Fortnite on PC using BlueStacks
- Download BlueStacks on your PC with the help of download link listed below.
- Once it is downloaded, install it using the on-screen instructions carefully.
- Now, open BlueStacks.
- Sign-in to Google account to have access to all apps in the Google Play Store.
- No worries, if you have no account, make sure to create a new one at this step.
- Open Google Play Store and look for Fornite in it by typing this keyword in the search bar.
- Select the first search result containing the appropriate game you are looking for.
- Now, click on the Install button.
- After its installation, open the game by clicking the Fortnite icon on the home screen of BlueStacks.
- That’s all, now you can start playing Fortnite on your PC.
Hopefully, now you can easily install Fortnite on PC with the help of this guide.
Get it today and get the unbeatable gaming experience on your PC. Don’t forget to share this experience with your friends.